I’m Mike Riethmuller, I’m a creative front-end developer. I like to solve problems. I can help you build innovative websites and applications. I care about quality, standards, accessibility & scalable front-end architecture.
If you care about these things too, then I want to work with you. I’m currently available to discuss short-term projects.
What else can I do?
- I can help your team write more robust scalable CSS.
- I can help you troubleshoot and solve UX and UI problems.
- I can show you how to manage large scale responsive design projects and write better responsive patterns.
- I can show you how to improve your code quality and refactor CSS on living projects.
- I can show you how to implement styleguides that will improve design consistency and code quality (this is about more than development tools).
- I can help you get started on the right foot with new projects.
- I often work with new and experimental web technologies. If you want to do something unique and interesting get in touch!
Got something else you think I would be good at or interested in that doesn’t fit with the above? That’s great! Get in touch. Let’s do something creative together. Let’s win the internet!
Speaking and Workshops
I love talking about and sharing what I do. I often speak about CSS, layout, fluid typography and front-end development practices.
If you want to learn about advanced layout techniques or how implement fluid typography? I also run workshops.
If you would like me to speak or run a workshop at your conference or event, please get in touch.